Do you have a quarter?

狗腿
本集來換換口味吧, 大家知不知道怎麼樣用英語來表達妳很喜歡一個女孩子呢? 如何講一些讓女孩子感動的話呢? 不過我收集的這些會話, 並不是十分浪漫, 卻是有點耍嘴皮子的痞子味道... 就看各位要如何應用了.

1. Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.
你有零錢嗎? 因為我答應我老媽當我戀愛時要立刻打電話給她.

2. Milk does a body good, but DAMN how much milk you've been drinking?
牛奶對身體有益, 但我的老天, 你到底喝了多少啊?

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信有一見鍾情這種事嗎?

4. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
我把我的電話簿弄丟了.. 我能用妳的嗎 ? ( 雙關語, 其實是跟對方要電話)

5. It's awful hot in here, or it is you?
這裏真的好熱. 或是那是因為妳的關係?

6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.

7. Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes!
你有地圖嗎? 因為我剛在妳的眼神中迷失了.

8. If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
如果妳是我眼裏的一滴眼淚, 我不會哭因為我害怕會失去你.

9. You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.
你使我想起我的前任女友.

10. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it.
我對你的愛就像是瀉肚子一樣, 讓我把持不住.

11. A. How are you? B: Fine. A: I didn't ask you how you looked, I asked you how are you.
A: 你好嗎? B: 好 A: 我沒有問妳長的如何, 我只是問妳好不好.

12. I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.
我是小偷, 我是來這偷妳的心.

No comments: